Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
PengalamanMinimal 1 tahun
BidangSumber Daya Manusia
- Age maximum is 30 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent (Psychologist)
- Excellent analytical thinking, building relationship, and communication skill.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field, preferable in HRBP in
- Willing to go on a business trip.
- Willing to be placed at Head Office Kedoya
- Consult with line management to review organization structure, job analysis, job description, and business strategies
- Identify talent in the business unit to ensure the talent development process and align with organizational needs.
- Conduct HR Calendars ( MPP, Performance Management, Key Performance Indicators, Performance Appraisal, Employee Promotions and Increase Salary)
- Create a talent development program such as Management Trainee, Supervisor Development, Leadership Development Programs, and etc.
- Manage and update all of the HR policies and procedures.
- Create training need analysis and implementation
Sejak 18 Oktober 2019
Berakhir 26 Januari 2020